sábado, 4 de abril de 2020


ATLANTA, THE LOST EMPIRE

Sitio Oficial Grupo Senda - ATLANTA, GEORGIA 



Hi!
My name is Juan, I´m 25 years old and a Business Administration student at ICESI University in Cali, Colombia. I´m from Medellín, Colombia but I have lived in Cali for about five years. In my father´s family, we are two brothers and three sisters. I love travel, visit new places, and share with my brother and sister, the thing is that we all live in different places, so we almost never see each other. Isabel, the oldest sister lives in Miami, she is 34 years old. Vicky, she is also older than me, she is 29 years old and lives in Atlanta. I´m the middle brother, and like I just said, I live in Cali. José is 20 years old; he also is a Business Administration student at EAFIT University, he lives in Medellín, Colombia. And finally, the youngest sister, Angélica, she is 16 years old and lives in Cali, she hasn't graduated from High School jet.

So, today I am going to tell you about my best trip ever. In those vacations I can spend time with all my brothers in the USA. In that occasion, the trip was amazing because we could meet all again after a long time, and because it was the first time I was going to meet my nephew David, Isabel's son who had just been born. This time in the USA I had the opportunity to visit different cities and places, like Atlanta, Tampa, Orlando and Miami. We visited the Coke museum, Georgia aquarium, Busch Gardens and Universal Studios.


Angelica and I arrived at Atlanta, Georgia; where Isabel and Vicky were waiting for us. I remember that I was so excited to see my sisters again that I couldn't feel hungry and didn't have breakfast. On the other hand, the plane's lunch was so small that it wasn't completely full. I tried to eat angelica's food, which I always do, but she hadn't eaten anything either and didn't let me "help" with her lunch. so the moment I saw my sisters, they didn't receive a greeting, but a " Hi ! I'm hungry". So, we went to lunch while Jose arrived from Medellin. When he finally arrived, it was a very nice feeling, because after a long time, we met again the five brothers.

We stayed in Atlanta for about 15 days. In this great city, I had a lot of fun wen I went to the Coca Cola Museum. I had a great experience because I love coke and it is my favorite soda. Inside the museum, they explain how the packaging process is, since there is a bottling plant. The moment I dosed the most inside the museum was the soda room, although there were so many, that I couldn't taste all the sodas. This was a great experience and had a lot of fun.

5 Things to Expect at the Coca Cola Museum in Atlanta, GA - Holly ...





I really recommended to visit Atlanta, there are many places to visit. Afro-American people called it the New York city of black people. In Atlanta I could see that it is a city with many Afro-American people. In this beautiful city, which houses much of the history of American black culture. The stereotype that I could identify in black people is that music, especially rap or hip hop, is evident in their culture. Men wear clothing like the clothes that rapper artists use, they have a huge obsession with Jordan sneakers, and they love basketball. On the other hand, I was could see that cute black women are called ebony, in general, black women want to resemble artists known as Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, among others.




America's Blackest City: Atlanta is the Real Wakanda




To go to Florida, Vicky, Jose, Angelica and I traveled by car, while Isabel and David, my nephew, traveled by plane. It was a large trip, but we enjoyed it and laughed a lot. Upon arriving in Tampa, Isabel and baby David were waiting for us at the hotel. Another of the new things I enjoyed on this trip was the visit to Busch Gardens, a park with many roller coasters and a zoo. I had the opportunity to visit Disney and Universal before and I had a great time in those parks, but Busch Gardens has been the one I liked the most, I highly recommend going there for those who loves adrenaline. Although in Atlanta I could find South American people, Florida and especially Miami I could see Latin influence. Is a South American city that is in USA.


 NInja Verdict – Busch Gardens Tampa, Florida | The Holiday Ninja

Busch Gardens inauguró la montaña rusa más alta de Florida
I really had a great time on this vacation, I shared a lot of time with my brother, my sisters and my nephew. I visited new citizens and places and it was an experience that I will never forget.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello partner Marín, I loved how you told your experience, I felt very happy. I think trips with siblings are wonderful! Atlanta is a beautiful place and I hope someday to get to know it. Thanks for telling us about your experience.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Juan, your experience is great because it shows that traveling is also a way to bring people together, in this case I think the fact that you went with your brothers made this something unforgettable. Reading your blog I realized that Atlanta is a very interesting place and seeing the African-American lifestyle is something enriching. Greetings bro!

    ResponderEliminar